The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

Vegas, baby! by Infinite Ache
Vegas, baby!
Originally uploaded by Infinite Ache.



I never thought I'd see the day when I'd be going to Las Vegas.

We booked the flights and hotel yesterday, now all I need to do is get my U.S visa. The flights are a bit mad; Dublin -> Heathrow -> Los Angeles -> Las Vegas -> Gatwick -> Dublin. On first glance the hotels seemed a bit of a problem. The Venetian, where the conference is being held, was too expensive ($498 per room with two beds) and it looked like the Imperial Palace or the Flamingo were the best bets. But a few friends warned me against them. After a bit of digging I found a decently priced room at The Mirage ($736 for 4 nights for a room with two queen beds) which is right across the strip from the Venetian.

Should be a fantastic trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home