The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Friday, November 04, 2005

Relative DVD price

Star Wars Revenge of the Sith DVD I bought my first DVD this evening. The entertaining Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith. Haven't watched the DVD yet but it has some decent sounding extra features. Well, it isn't strictly the first DVD I have ever bought but it is the first I have bought for myself. Price wise it was €26 which is roughly the same as a new DVD release in South Africa.

Why on earth am I posting this? Well even though the price is roughly the same back home there is a big difference relative to what you earn. Here in Ireland while earning Euros dropping €26 on a DVD didn't make me think twice. Back home I had never bought a DVD because R206 is a good deal of money. Naturally I am not going to start buying a DVD every day or even every week but when one does come out that I like it will be a lot easier to afford.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home