The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Getting connected

Getting a cellular phone (or mobile as they call it here) is dead simple. They have a monthly account option but I just went into the nearest 02 store and bought a €9.99 pay as you go starter pack, called Speak Easy, and a €79.99 Nokia 3210 phone. The phone came charged and they connect you up with the SIM card within minutes. Cost wise they are pretty cheap and thanks to the free market economy I have been given about €100 free just for joining. You get all the usual services plus SMS to Email and various online services.

Email me if you want my number (and I know you.)

1 Comments:

Blogger carinelouw said...

I like your new phone, very stylish :)!

10:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home