The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Crazy 8s

Crazy 8s by Paul Watson

According to LoveHappens this photo is a depiction of intense violence or racism. Pardon? It is me dressed up as a punk for a fancy-dress party where everyone had fun. They also rejected another photo of mine for being blurry. Keh? If it were any sharper my arm would be able to cut the tree down.

The whole LoveHappens process has been a bit dodgy actually. They blocked my profile because it had the word "bitch" in it (in the phrase "Inspiration is a bitch".) A good few pages simply don't work, complete forms are marked as incomplete and yet they want to charge for it? Plenty other better dating sites out there folks, ones more open, adult and fun. I am 26, not 16, I don't need to be given grief that this photo is violent or racist or that I can't say the word bitch.

2 Comments:

Anonymous ibis said...

Yes, I can see it. I also see extreme anguish and perhaps something bordering on satanism. I also see a dislike of dogs and mice, and a keen taste for cheese. Blue cheese, definately.

WTF. You can see anything if you look hard enough. I see a fun photo of someone with a bad taste in shoes ;p

9:08 PM

 
Blogger Paul Watson said...

Hey! I bought those Cats for 50 bucks down at Cape Town train station. Best buy of my life ;)

10:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home