The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Montastic error

Montastic error

Montastic is a free website monitoring tool with RSS support which makes it very useful.

Unfortuantley it spammed me today which I hope was an isolated event. I tried to email Montastic's parent company but they bounced my email as spam (thanks spamcop!) So here is the email I sent in the hope they are monitoring the web for comments about them.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the useful Montastic service.

I realise it is free and you are being very kind in providing it but there was a bit of an error today when I got a batch of duplicate emails. See attached screen. It happened on only one domain, colib.com, which is hosted on the same server as two other domains I am monitoring with Montastic.

Just thought you might like to know :)

cheers,
Paul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home