The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Four things

Four jobs I’ve had:
Waiter, developer, photographer... there is no fourth, yet.

Four movies I can watch over and over:
Black Hawk Down, Lawrence of Arabia, Shrek... ooh gosh...

Four places I’ve lived:
Harare (Zimbabwe), Durban (South Africa), Cape Town (South Africa), Waterford (Ireland).

Four TV shows I love to watch:
The West Wing, Will & Grace, Battlestar Galactica, Futurama

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
Greece, Scotland, Namibia, Botswana.

Four of my favorite dishes:
A good curry, chicken satay, bacon carbonara, tuna salad.

Four sites I visit daily:
The Code Project, Bookslut, SVN (ha! really...), Flickr.

Four places I’d rather be right now:
Greece, Greece, Greece and Zimbabwe.

Four things I’d like to do before I die:
Write a book, visit the poles, meet Misa, die happy.

Four bloggers I’m tagging:
Tagging? Is that like paintball?

Why?
The boys over at SVN are getting a bit cranky in their old age so I thought I'd take the piss. Lighten up guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home