The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Flickr-group-itis

I have stopped saying No Thanks to Group invites on Flickr. The latest cause has been the Flickritis group whose sole aim is to be the biggest group on Flickr. Hey, it is a free country and thanks for thinking of me but I am not interested. Every day I get ten invites for the group, most with apologies for re-inviting (then don't.)

For awhile I thought it was better and polite to hit the No Thanks button. Now I know just to leave it alone and I'll not get bothered by invites to a certain group again.

3 Comments:

Blogger boone said...

Hey, that's what I do too.

2:36 AM

 
Blogger Slight Clutter said...

Yep...me too.

6:05 AM

 
Blogger Jon Newman said...

You should see how many emails I get from the various online communities. Everyone expects me to be a Beatles guru just because I'm from Liverpool.
Brasilians mostly.

11:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home