The journal of Paul M. Watson.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Adtastic

As you can see I now have Google ads displayed up top thanks to the magic of Adsense. They have definitely relaxed the rules as last time I tried to apply for Adsense on a personal site such as this they refused. This time my application was granted the morning after I made it.

The ad box needs some serious restyling but will do for now. Internally the system is quite slick. Plenty of options, styles and functions along with useful reports and a lot of tips on how to get the most out of Adsense (good for me, good for Google.)

You can naturally totally ignore the ad box if you wish. I wanted to use this more as a test for future websites.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not sure why you have "Adtastic" in quotes as I own both Adtastic.com and Adtastic.net as copyrighted and trademarked for profit businesses in the United States, thusly the old Adtastic "Affiliate" program you may notice, is no longer in business.

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home